April 2, 2007

I Love Life!

I love life! This weekend was an amazing weekend - and I am amazed by the spirit that can be felt in any meeting of the church. (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) I am grateful for the many opportunities and blessings that comes into my life.

I was really worried before I left because somehow I acquired 2 contracts for the summer semester. I was stressing about it all week - wondering how I was going to get rid of the contract before next semester - which starts in 2 weeks. After many rounds with the managers - and being told it would be sent to collections if i was unable to find a replacement for my spot or did not pay - said managers sent me an email on Saturday stating a girl had come in to sign a contract - and since I did not pay the deposit - or first rent payment - they would be willing to just have me sign a transfer document and it would all be over!!!!!!!! SOOO amazing and lucky am I!!! honestly - I was really stressing out because to my knowledge it had been canceled weeks before and it is something I will NEVER do again.

And then conference was amazing this weekend. I am so grateful to have inspired men who lead the church. While they spoke about seemingly basic things - I realized how much we need those 'small and simple' reminders. how easily we forget to do the simple things. well - At least I do. I also hope that I can become better than I was before.

The other fabulous part of this weekend included visiting Heather in her "Doll House" --- ;D I think that I would like to move in there this fall!! ;) That was quite a riot of a time! And then seeing Rob - pretty much amazing! This weekend encompassed an amazing balance of fun, learning, spirit, socializing, friendship, and NO HOMEWORK!!! only a sign of what is to come!! yes yes yes!!

Graduation Count Down: 5 days!!

1 comment:

Janssen said...

Hooray for almost graduating!