February 23, 2009

Marriage -- is what brings us together today --

In honor of the month of love - and my friends getting engaged & married I thought I would give a shout out to ya...

Lizzie & Bryan (finally! yeah!!), Isle, Katlyn and Jared, Anne M., Sarah M., Jeff C., Brian B., Tracy T., Jordan.

CONGRATS ALL!!!

I realized that I am grateful so many of my friends are getting married before me - because I will have so many people to hang out with when I get married too! JOY! and so many people to learn from and lots of reception ideas to borrow! hee hee ... someday!

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

im so happy that you can look at it as a positive thing, other people tend to let the "all my friends are getting married" thing make them bitter! you are so optimistic, i love it amber!

it was great seeing you at institute last night, KIT and let me know how things go with you-know-who...if you decide to do that. best of luck, you cute thing you :D