May 25, 2009

CRAZY 8'S!

I've been tagged! Packrat tagged me...So I thought why not - a little update on my life - and then you might glean some info from me! :)
CRAZY 8'S!
The Rules:
Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8’s.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. fitting in my swim suite again -- w/o my 'love handle'.
2. Swing Dance class this Thursday.... :) whoot! I think I might try it.
3. Being debt free
4. Temple baptisms this friday
5. wedding receptions.... sick I know (3 in the next month...)
6. Oquirrh Mt. Temple Open House
7. Summer --- Swimming - Lake - water parties - tan! - getting in shape - movies in the park - icecream -
8. Achieving my goals... I just set some new ones... new start this week

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Slept
2. Went to church
3. Cried -- but not during church...whoot!
4. Sat by myself in the same room as him and didn't die.
5. Helped cook dinner...
6. Read my book
7. Texted
8. Talked to my family.... they love me.

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Accompany people on the piano
2. Play the guitar.
3. Jump off Cliffs -- they terrify me... alot
4. See the future. that would be very helpful right now... :)
5. make more time in my day to finish everything!
6. go visit Cariann in az -- right this moment. random road trip - whoot!
7. Do Magic -- I think it would be fun... OH no -- I want to fly!!!
8. stop thinking about it......and him....

8 Shows I Watch:
1. So you Think you can Dance
2. Dancing with the stars
3. American Idol Finale
4. other shows my brother happens to be watching
5... I'm not home enough to really watch much else... if I even watch the above mentioned songs.

8 Bloggers:
Kim, Britt, Lindsay, Jenni, Kevin, Karalee, Pamela, Stef and any who want to do this. :)

1 comment:

Packrat said...

Swing Dance - big band or western? (I can't dance. I'm just curious which.) Hope you go to the class.

Keep us posted, okay?