June 6, 2009

just a little list...

Sick of:
*eye infections
*sore throats
*guys who do not understand the break-up rules.
*guys who want to be my friend - or my big brother.
*18-year old girls (no offense I was one also)
*talking
*being strong
*crying
*not being instantly good at the guitar.
*the tingly feeling in my left middle finger.
*messy room
*missing you.
*pretending.
*unmotivation

Greatful for:
*amazing parents.
*the funny side of my daddy
*the gospel of Jesus Christ
*Hope
*Belief that things can change
*good books
*awesome friends -
*the ability to dance
*my vocal chords
*cumorah credit union
*little babies that you can not help but smile at.
*new opportunities
*laughter
*Kandy Tater (my car)
*good movies.
*knowing that I did not really do much wrong this time....

3 comments:

Cariann said...

I think you need to take some sick days or something and come see me for a few days. Even if it's just for a weekend. I think you need to come and turn off your cell phone. Give your mom my number or something just incase of an emergency!

Packrat said...

There are times when it seems the whole world (sometimes including yourself) is throwing garbage at you. Focus on the things and people you are grateful for.

I hope your eyes get well, and I hope you feel better soon.

Second Helpings of Life said...

I love you.

I wish things would get better.

Can we go swing on the swings sometime soon or something?

I never see you, even though we now live in the same house again. What is the deal?