June 25, 2008

Waiting....

The worst part about leaving to go somewhere - is after everything is packed, loaded in the car, ready to go - and you are sitting in the house waiting. Waiting for a simple package to come via FED-EX --- sooo we can LEAVE.

This said package has very important contents - contents that are worth waiting an EXTRA hour and half for. I have: gotten gas - gone to the store - packed everything - loaded the van - serviced one of my mom's machines - all in the name of waiting.

I do not know how much longer I can stand this. Patience is not a virtue that comes freely to me - I'm still working on obtaining that one. Although I am a little bit better at it now than I used to be. We are going to be late to the fantastic Hawaiian dinner my cousin's fiance's family are putting together ---

Mom is getting antzy - The poor Fed-Ex person is going to get it... if they ever show up.

Sorry Kevin - I think you might have to wait for your package.... two more weeks....

2 comments:

Chadster and Brittster said...

I love your background, blue and yellow with a flower, it is so you! The mouse tails game I mentioned was the one Janene taught us, I totally forgot that you were there with me. You are the only friend I have had over 10 years so I forgot about you! I loved that game so much I played it with my girls. Remember our first girls camp together? I mostly remember the end when I balled when my parents came to get me! Nobody likes waiting, hang in there...

Second Helpings of Life said...

I was glad when you guys finally made it. It was so great to see you.