June 5, 2008

studying? who me?! uh huh - couldn't be!

You're waiting for someone to put you together
You're waiting for someone to push you away...
...there is always something more you wish he'd say.


So the problem with moving away from Rexburg is that you make new friends.

The problem with making new friends is that everyone has different types of schedules.

The problem with this is some are going to 'Professional School' (Med/Law...etc.) and have to take tests - which means - studying is very high on the time scale and playing very low for a few weeks/months.

Me on the other hand - I have four things my life is filled of -
  1. Work - If I do the math the ratio = 9.5/24 = hours I spend at work 5 days a week... (including car time)
  2. Church - fhe+church+activities+meetings+lesson prep = aprox. 12hrs a week (on teaching week)
  3. Sleep - 6 hours a day... fabulous!
  4. Playing - this is what I believe I spend the most time doing (outside of work). If I could get paid to do this -- I would be sooo rich! any chance I get - I will be playing... This is why it is such a tragedy that my friends have to be taking tests --- but good thing I have a few other friends. :) hee hee hee

No comments: