July 8, 2008

2008 UPDATE III **EXTRA EXTRA!!**

UPDATE III:

After recent events (3 additions in one day!!) I had to update the world on my friends!!!

My wedding/engagement count for this year/summer:
4 roomies (Maps*, Lauren*, Steph, Cat)
1 pseudo little sister (Bri*)
7 Dancers engaged (Jared & Emily, Alecia, Peter, Alan & Jessica, Shadow)
2 cousin (Jen & Braden*)
20 friends engaged or will be (told on good authority...being themselves!) -Laurie, Mike, Jeremy, Justin, Joseph & Jill, Karalee, Audrey, Beau, Jeff (fhe bro), Kristy, Angela, Holly H., Katie, Trent, Brooke, Holly B. & John, Andrew, Bill L.
1 - guy named Jeff whose reception I went to with my friend ;)
14 friend already married - Heather, Sara, Lauren & Cody*, Sheldon & Shae, Christian & Amy, Natalie, Tracy, Nate & Kate, Holly M, Pat T.
TOTAL = 46 People I know and love & 1 person I did not know before

Italics = updated!
* = receptions I am hopefully attending

So I thought in honor of Weddings I would also note that of my college friends:
2 couple friend had a baby this year: Jeff & Amanda, (Mares & Ryan...love ya!)
2 couple friends are going to have babies: Cariann & Jeff, Jarom & Jessica

I am just so lucky to know so many people!!

p.s. I anticipate adding a few more to this list before the summer is over.... but I have learned nothing is official until the ring is on 'da finger! (personal experience) soo I'll hold off on my hopes for more of my friends! ;)
pps. If you read this -- and I have forgotten you -- please do not be offended - I am trying my best to keep up!!

update: thanks Cynthia for the update...I can't believe I almost forget Pat!!
7/10 update: sorry BILL!!! I almost forgot you!!!!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey just so you know I am going to Pat Turek's Reception next weekend!

Cariann said...

Hey you remember Joe. The short guy with red hair? I am pretty sure he was one of your friends, well I believe he is moving into our apartment in Aug,

Second Helpings of Life said...

LUNACY! Absolute lunacy, my dear sister. I simply cannot believe this. I refuse to believe it. It must be partially contrived of your own imagination.

No worries. Some day you will be a part of someone else's ridiculously long list.

Love you! Miss you!