September 20, 2008

Things that made me smile this week...


This week has been one of the craziest weeks at work.... Thanks media! And I have the best cold ever! So instead of complaining about how much I no longer want to talk about the financial world -- or about how my throat and nose STILL hurt --- I will list a few events that gave me cause to smile. if you want elaboration on any one in particular - just comment!

*Racking up minutes on my phone -- free minutes!

*Being a fly on the wall in a guys apartment... rockband, date plans, cake inhaling, jokes,

*Expensive Dinner with a group of your friends
*3 missed phone calls
*The "Oh Crap" Handle
*Sarcastic comments after dumb comments from customers No - I do not get paid to tell customers that WAMU is not closing it's doors anytime soon..... yes someone asked me if they pay me to say that.... *sigh*
*Sliding on the slippery floor
*Watching and Refreshing dance moves with one of my best friends
*Mono-tone Computer voice
*Tylenol Cold - The Day medicine has save my life this week
*Orange Juice
*Star finally greeting me at midnight she's been sick... :( poor puppy!!
*FHE Soccer - with 'da boys
*Chatting with Kim -- I love my sister I love my sister!!
*Late night chats -- & Gold stars!!
*3rd Nephi
*Thin Blueberry pancakes & bacon thanks mom!
*Finding the Job you have been looking for - and applying for it! no promises on anything... i just like applying for jobs!
*Sept Las Vegas Evening - light breeze - 70 degrees - sooo nice
*Taking a Walk while chatting with one of my favorite people on a Sept. LV evening ;)

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

youre too cute, i enjoy the smaller things