July 6, 2014

Happy fourth


One of my favorite holidays is the Fourth of July.  Everything I love about summer wrapped up in one day.  It is warm, there is parades and fireworks, family and friends get together to eat, play games and have a wonderful time.  As a kid we would travel across country for a few weeks every other summer to spend time with family and we usually spent the fourth in a small town called Malad with my grandparents.  I just love 'small town' holidays.  In college I was so excited when I got to be a part of the parade and walk down Main Street waving, smiling and handing out candy.  I love getting all decked out in red white and blue also.  As an adult - not much has changed.  I hope at a chance to be in a parade.  And not to mention I just get to dress up a little baby! Whoot!   

What is your favorite holiday?


*just realized I never posted this. Whoops!*




No comments: