May 29, 2008

Update II

Guess what?!? It's that time again --- time for the wedding/engagement update! now I know all five of you were awaiting this blessed update - and I have not let you down!  Because they are coming in so fast - I am afraid my update might be outdated before I'm done writing this!  (seriously 3 engagements this week!)

update II:
My wedding/engagement count for this year/summer:
3 roomies (Maps*, Lauren*,  Steph)
1 pseudo little sister (Bri*) 
5  Dancers engaged  (Jared & Emily, Alecia, Peter, Alan & Jessica)
1 cousin (Jen*)
10 friends engaged or will be (told on good authority...being themselves!) - Tracy, Nate, Laurie, Mike, Jeremy, Justin, Joseph & Jill, Karalee, Audrey
1 - guy named Jeff whose reception I went to with my friend ;)
8 friend already married - Heather, Sara, Lauren & Cody*, Sheldon & Shae, Christian, Natalie,
TOTAL =  28 People I know and love & 1 person I did not know before
Italics = updated!
* = receptions I am hopefully attending

Isn't it fabulous that more and more friends of mine are taking the big step and committing to someone else - hopefully for eternity!! :D  I can honestly say that I am super excited for them all!!!  Congrats!!! 

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! These are all from THIS YEAR?!? That's crazy!
Oh, and about your previous post....
EW! I would have totally screamed too! And good thing it was not a robber... before you marry a guy, you need to perform the scream test to make sure he would come running to see what's the matter!

Cariann said...

Your missing a friend!

Second Helpings of Life said...

If we don't ever get married, I fully expect you to open up a dance studio with me. On my single attorney's salary, we might actually have the means by which to do so. It's you and me forever, sis.

haha!!

I'm sure you'll be adding yourself to that list before you know it.