October 9, 2008

Tantalizing Thursday

There are so many good adjectives. Usually I just stick with the usual - Terrific, Fabulous, Tubular, Marvelous, Manic, Wonderful... etc. Today I wanted to find a 'new' word. So my Co-worker and I set out to find a new Thursday adjective. We brainstormed, we used the thesaurus, and yes -- googled it. Among the list there was 'tantalizing' --- I smiled and knew that was my word for the day.

Do you have any positive "T" adjectives or other fun describing words?

Here are a few reasons why at just noon this Thursday morning -- Tantalizing - is the word to describe my day:

*My alarm went off at 6:20 so I could go running this morning. I hit the snooze for 1/2 hr. No running.
*I was going to do my hair curly -- decided too much work and put it up in half-ponytail.
*Got to work - decided I wasn't going to make it through the day - bought a Vanilla Bean w/Carmel Blended Creme from Starbucks... mmmmmmm sooo goood
*Yesterday I got pizza for lunch instead of eating the lunch I actually brought from home....
today --- I was going to eat the lunch from yesterday -- we decided to order Cafe Rio... Pork Quesadella here I come!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oooohh... do you want a running buddy? I've been telling myself I need to go, but I just can't bring myself to actually go in the morning.