March 12, 2009

Rules Girl

I am a Rules girl.

I find that at different times in life I am in need of different things. (what?! crazy huh!) Right now - I think I need to just stick to the rules.

What are the rules?

I found the perfect blog that explains this quite nicely. CLICK HERE to read about what it means to be a Rules Girl.

Today's Entry is about marriage - and I love it. So many times it seems that 'us - single girls' are so focused on marriage that we forget about the dating part. now remember this is my opinion...but I have had quite a few discussions I believe that a date is a date. It does not imply future commitment, or eternal marriage - it just means I get to spend a couple of hours getting to know you. If it goes well - you are second date worthy. If not - I'll think about it! :) but it does not imply we are getting married. Now of course every boy guy has potential - but realize I am only planning on marrying one!

So I am going to follow that rule the most --- step-by-step -- can I go on a date? would I go on another? am I feeling anxious? easy - step-by-step process.


So I will let you know how it goes.... so far - so good. ;p

No comments: