February 15, 2008

Weddings Weddings Wedding

I just thought you might like an update on my wedding/engagement count for this year/summer:
2 roomies (maps & Lauren)
1 cousin (Jen)
6 friends engaged or will be (told on good authority..being themselves!) - (Jared, Tracy, Sheldon-will be engaged, Alecia-will be engaged, Stephanie, Nate)
1 friend already married - Heather
*and those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head... trust me when I started writing this - there was only 3 friends..... ha ha! ;)
*ps... this only takes into account friends married in 2008

So last summer I had 10 good friends get married -- lets go for 11 this year!!

Either I know alot of people -- or it's just that time in my life.... both of which are true statements - I think.

plus I went to BYU-Idaho people! ;D

1 comment:

Janssen said...

So true what you say about being a BYU grad - it's weddings all the dang time.