December 9, 2008

Pandora

I was searching for a variety in my music selection for my wonderful 'vacation day'. I decided to try Pandora for the first time. I pulled up Pandora.com - and typed in one of my favorite bands - Rascal Flatts. Supposedly Pandora pulls up artists with similar styles - which is did flawlessly.

I typed in a few of my other favorite songs & artists such as: Sugarland, Jack Johnson, "Happy Ending", Taylor Swift (I think I am in a country mood).

My question now is - why does it keep pulling up 'breaking up' songs?

I guess it is smarter than I know --- although I was hoping for some happy songs today - not 'break-up' songs.

As the World Turns....

what are some of your favorite happy songs?

2 comments:

Chadster and Brittster said...

My favorite happy song is Jeremiah was a Bull-Frog. It gets me out of a bad mood like nothing else.

Second Helpings of Life said...

FIRST TIME?! Are you sure we are truly related...?