December 31, 2008

final 2008 count... I think :)

The Final 2008 Wedding Update!!!!!!!
My wedding/engagement count for this year:

6 roomies (Maps**, Lauren**, Steph, Cat, Mirella*, Anne)
1 pseudo little sister (Bri)
7 Dancers (Jared & Emily, Alecia, Peter, Alan & Jessica, Shadow)
3 cousin (Jen & Braden**, Jesse)
11 friends engaged or will be (told on good authority...being themselves!) - Jeff (fhe bro), Hop & Pamela, Sara M, Suzanne W, Shawndra, Shawn R., Brian B., Tracy, Rachel & Dan
1 - random guy named Jeff whose reception I went to with my friend ;)
45 friend already married - Heather, Sara, Lauren & Cody**, Sheldon & Shae, Christian & Amy, Natalie, Tracy, Nate & Kate, Holly M, Pat T., Laurie, Mike & Daisy, Jeremy, Justin J., Joseph & Jill, Karalee, Audrey, Beau, Kristy, Angela, Holly H., Katie, Trent, Brooke, Holly B. & John**, Andrew, Bill L., Maps & John, Rikki & Taylor**, Mirella & Lane*, Mike, Jaron & Megan , Stephanie W, Eric K.,
TOTAL = 73 People I know and love & 1 person I did not know before
Italics = updated! * = receptions I am hopefully attending ** = receptions I attended
Let me know if I missed anyone!!!!!

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

thats freaking crazy

p.s. you can take us off