December 4, 2008

hair choices....

I need advise....

My roommate is getting married next weekend. I am wearing this beautiful Burgundy color (pictures to follow) dress with these super cute silver shoes. The question is ---

How do I do my Hair?!
While this may seem a trivial thing - you are right - but that is besides the point! I just can not decide... do I do it straight? or wavy? or do I take a curling iron to it? half up? all down? sooo many options. Ribbon? hair band? or no? Click here for many photos of me to compare
But this is something I would rather spend my time thinking about. It is just less complicated than some of the other events in my life.
So what do you think? ;)

1 comment:

Michael said...

ooohhh this is always an important topic!! You look good with straight or curly hair! But whatever you do just don't look prettier or more done up than the bride. You should twist your hair around a curling iron to get pretty twisty S waves. Ask Jen for full details..she's the one who showed me how. You can also twist your hair around a hot roller and get the same look too I think. Good luck