January 31, 2008

Purses & Photos!

I have been looking for a good scripture case (an "Amber"-type case) for so long. I spotted this silver purse (on right) at target a few weeks back when I bought myself a new wallet (also same print as silver - however it is red). I didn't purchase it at the time - b/c I wasn't sure if I really did want it or if it would fit all my stuff. Well since then it has crossed my mind - and so tonight I decided I would go back and see if it was still everything I hoped and dreamed for. I was still a little skeptical but I bought it anways!
Dianna and I also ventured to Wal-mart (while waiting to hear from some of her mission buds) and she and I spotted the patch work purse - and I decided that I would try both and see which one I liked better!! (that was an impulse buy.... and I was surprised.. b/c I don't love wal-mart...)



When I got home - I realized that the heart purse did not fit my scriptures, journal and RS Manual -- so I tried the patchwork purse and *ahhhhhhhh* it was purrrrfect -- except for the huge RS Manual did not fit. I decided that it was okay though - b/c I will have to carry my manual for sunday school anyways - so it was no big deal!

I am so excited! :D and both for under $20! Joy! ;)
Below are a few pictures from my recent trip to Rexburg! ;)



1st picture: Rexburg Temple

2nd picture: My roommie & I outside the front - picture curtesy of the parking usher who: a)was frozen & b)cut off moroni!

3rd picture: View from the parking lot. Look at all the snow!!! (also a view of rexburg in the background)

4th picture: Ashley running back to the car b/c it was 3degrees outside!! but what a beautiful scene the cold makes! ps. note all the snow... foot & half fell the day before!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love finding cute things for a good price! When I looked at the pictures first, I thought the fourth picture of you in Rexburg was on the beach, until of course I read. :)