March 27, 2008

little red sports car

Last week I went to my mom's Enrichment -- and it was good times!! I esp loved talking to the 'old ladies' (hee hee) - who all know my mom and so wanted to know all about my new found life at home. Of course I had to indluge them with all the details of my life --- which def. didn't take very long! not to mention showing everyone my "baby pictures" (as one kindly put it) on my phone!

I am so excited about my new "baby" --- she -- b/c of course it is a girl - brings me a sense of freedom that cannot be replaced. In fact I have only had this sensation one other time in my life about two and half years ago (and while I was def. petrified as much as I was excited then also...). I esp love her red color. Now I am not usual a red - kind of person -- but from the moment I saw her - I just knew! it was love! :D I am super excited to go to Utah with her next weekend. Hopefully it is smooth sailing - and there won't be any hiccups - but I guess we will see! and I will try to take a few pictures so I can post them up here!! :D

No comments: