March 12, 2008

Poll

While listening to the radio one morning - they were talking about the most attractive feature to males. And the most attractive feature is their eyes - or so they claim. I find this interesting because I never really noticed or thought about it.

Since then, as I have been going about my day, I have taken note of the times people are complimented - or I am complimented. The majority of the compliments that are received have to do with the females eyes --- interesting!!

So then I began to think - why?? What is it about eyes that are so attractive? Is it the "window to the soul" theory? Or rather the addition of dark make-up to make them stand-out and sparkle? What makes one girl's eyes more attractive than anther's?

Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?? I would love to hear other's opinions...

2 comments:

mike said...

I've always said "eyes" are the first... it shows everything about another person; if they're happy, they're opinion of you, how confident they are, how they take care of themselves. Eyes say a lot - and pretty eyes - oh wow!

Chadster and Brittster said...

The life of the soul is in the eyes. Sometimes you can almost see someone's intelligence in their eyes.