March 20, 2008

sung to the happy congo line tune

I found swing DANCING
Iiiinn Las VeGAS!
I found swing DAN-CING
Iiin Las VeGas!!

My friend clued me in on these lessons that were happening at another single's ward building -- soo I decided to drive out tonight and see what I could find. Low - and behold - there was dancing - and learning of the dance -- and it was amazing! so exciting - I could hardly stand it. (and I think it showed...) I am just slightly excited......... okay -- I lied I am so excited that I can't even begin to tell you. This is the highlight of my week.

In other news:
I decided after many LAME events happening in my life -- that I am just going to stop trying... because it is easier. Maybe if I don't try to predict everything - I can't be disappointed when I'm right - or wrong. More so being right when my prediction is not the optimal outcome desired.

and now I'm going to go ---- to sleep -- and make sure my dog is not sick -- (she's kinda sulking, I think she misses everyone else who is California w/o me at the beach.....)-- but maybe not in that order...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY for dancing! With Vegas being as big as it is and such, it sure seems like there isn't much to do here... especially if you don't want to pay a ton to do it! Maybe we should live elsewhere....? But where?

Lindsay said...

YAY for dancing! With Vegas being as big as it is and such, it sure seems like there isn't much to do here... especially if you don't want to pay a ton to do it! Maybe we should live elsewhere....? But where?