November 27, 2008

Photo Tagged

Cariann tagged me!

Here are the rules:

1. Go to your pictures.
2. Upload the 4th photo from the 4th folder.
3. Post (explain?)
4. Tag your friends.

This picture was taken with Rob's cell phone - April conference weekend 2007 -- right before I graduated from BYU-I. This was weekend #2 for Rob & I. Truly this is a classic pose for me - some ridiculous face! I think this is the first picture that captures Rob & I in it...

Funny story - This was a very reckless weekend for me also. I let my ride back to Rexburg leave me in Provo - before I had an alternative ride. All soo I could hang out with the cute boy in the background. It was worth it.

Rob: I like your hair in this picture.

I tag: Britt, Lindsay, Rob, Jen, Cynthia

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Nice picture! I'll get to this soon enough...